Monday, October 20, 2008

The Traveling Tina blog Begins... From Vegas!

Howdy all!
Welcome to my very first blog straight to you from Las Vegas, NV.

I am blogging today from my hotel at the Planet Hollywood Hotel on the strip. As some of you know, it is my hotel of choice on my once monthly trip here for business.
This time, my window to the world faces the roof of the auditorium where STOMP is performed nightly. I've had better views.


My Grand Adventures in Vegas this week were none so grand. I visited my stores and fixed some broken product, chatted up some peeps, talked to some tourist, had a veggie omlet at the breakfast buffet... Took 2 wonderful bubble baths in the awesome tub.
I've had my favorite sandwich twice (the Earl of Sandwich's Caprese!) in two days.

I don't really know what else to say about this trip. It has been mostly blah, although I did see Mos Def downstairs on the Mezz and may regret just a little that I didn't ask for a pic with him!

So, I decided to start this little blog because I spend a lot of my time traveling by myself for my job and find myself not doing a whole hell of a lot once I'm in my room for the night. This at least will give me something productive to do and keep my mind off other random thoughts.
There will be much traveling in Nov, so this is a good time to start!
So keep checking back and I will start adding pics so you can all see my places of travel and hotels I sleep in.

And always feel free to write or leave comments. I would love to hear from you!
Till Next time...

1 comment:

Cool Signature said...

Yeah! Blog time! I'm starting to feel like I did when cell phones were becoming really popular. Like I'm the only one in the world who doesn't have one. That's how I feel about the blog now. ;) But I know if I started a blog, I wouldn't know what to write about, so I'm content to read other's great stories. Keep your stories a'comin'!!